Short-Term Industry Statistics Division
Deputy Director General for Short-term Economic Statistics
The Deputy Director General for Short-term Economic Statistics consists of 3 divisions. It produces statistics including short-term industry statistics and short-term service industry statistics, which are used for customized policy analysis including rapid business evaluation and indicator explanations by strengthening the analysis of business situations.
- Short-Term Industry Statistics Division
- Fax 82-42-481-2468
- Location: Statistics Korea, Government Complex-Daejeon, 189 Cheongsa-ro, Seo-gu, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
- [Main Responsibility]
- Analyzing the current trends of industrial activities
- Planning and conducting the Monthly Survey of Mining and Manufacturing
- Planning and conducting the Monthly Survey of Machinery Orders Received
- Planning and conducting the Monthly Survey of Construction Orders Received and Value of Construction Completed
- Formulating the indexes of production, shipment, inventory, production capacity, operation ratio, etc.
- Producing and analyzing the Monthly Estimated Index of Equipment Investment
- Producing and analyzing the Index of all Industry Production