Press Releases > Total
|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in November 2018|
[ Economically active population and labor force participation rate ]
○ The economically active population marked 28,092 thousand in November, which grew 203 thousand persons or
0.7 percent year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.4 percent in November, up 0.1%p year-on-year.
[ Employed persons and employment-population ratio ]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27,184 thousand persons in November, which went up 165 thousand persons
or 0.6 percent year-on-year.
○ The employment-population ratio recorded 61.4 percent in November, remaining the same year-on-year.
[ Unemployed persons and unemployment rate ]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 909 thousand people in November, which increased 38 thousand persons or
4.4 percent year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 3.2 percent in November, up 0.1%p year-on-year.
[ Economically inactive population ]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,192 thousand people in November, increasing 41 thousand persons or
0.3 percent year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.