Press Releases > Total
|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in February 2020|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 27,991 thousand in February, which grew 342 thousand persons or
1.2 percent year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 62.6 percent in February, up 0.3%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment-population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 26,838 thousand persons in February, which went up 492 thousand persons or
1.9 percent year-on-year.
○ The employment-population ratio recorded 60.0 percent in February, up 0.6%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,153 thousand people in February, which decreased 150 thousand persons
or 11.5 percent year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.1 percent in February, down 0.6%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,708 thousand people in February, decreasing 26 thousand persons or
0.2 percent year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.