|Title||2020 Statistics of One-person Households|
- In 2019, one-person households occupied 30.2% of the total households.
- In 2019, one-person households residing in 'Monthly rent with deposit' occupied 38.0% of the total households.
- In October 2019, one-person households with an employed member took up 60.8% of the total one-person households.
- In 2018, the annual income of one-person households was 21.16 million won, which recorded 36.3% of the annual income of the total
- In 2019, 51.6% of one-person household members provided their own living expenses after retirement.
- In 2019, the average daily leisure time of one-person households marked 4.2 hours, which was 1.2 times higher than that of the total
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.