|Title||Results of the 2011 Agriculture, Forestry and Fishery Survey|
▣ Farm, forest and fishery household
- As of December 1st, 2011, the number of farm households was 1,163 thousand households. The number of
fishery households was 63 thousand households. The number of forest households was
95 thousand households.
- The size of farm, forest and fishery households got smaller and smaller. The aging of farm, forest and fishery
household population was faster than that of the total population.
- As for farm households by province, Gyeongbuk occupied the largest share, which was followed by Jeonnam and
- The number of farm households with agricultural area of 'under 0.5ha' and '5.0ha and over' showed an upward trend.
- The number of farm households growing paddy rice and food grains recorded a downward trend.
The number of farm households growing vegetables and fruits recorded an upward trend.
- Farm households whose annual sales totaled 100 million won and over accounted for 2.4 percent of the total farm
▣ Fishery (Marine fisheries)
- As for fishery households by province, Jeonnam occupied the largest share, which was followed by Chungnam and
- Aquaculture households went up by 2.5 percent. Fishing households went down by 6.1 percent.
- Fishery households whose annual sales totaled 100 million won and over accounted for 9.9 percent of the total
-‘Only growing' households occupied 88.7 percent of the total forest households.
- As for forest households by item of picking, households picking up pine mushrooms occupied the largest share
at 30.7 percent.
- As for forest households by item of growing, households growing astringent persimmons occupied the largest share of
the total 'growing' households, which was followed by households growing ornament crops and households growing
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.