|Title||Results of the 2015 Census of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (Rural Community)|
- The number of villages was 36,792 in 2015. Jeonnam occupied the largest share of the total villages.
- Villages with farm households totaled 36,197 (98.4%). Villages with fishery households totaled 5,191 (14.1%).
- Villages accessible to mass transportation accounted for 97.6 percent of the total villages, up 2.7%p from 2010.
- Living facilities were located within 20 minutes for most of villages.
- Distribution facilities were mainly located 'more than 30 minutes' away from villages. Production facilities were mainly
located 'within 20 minutes' away from villages.
- 98.9 percent of villages had water supply systems. 48.7 percent of villages had security CCTVs.
- As for the type of agriculture, paddy rice occupied the largest share at 90.2 percent, which was followed by vegetables
and wild greens (75.6 percent). As for marine fisheries, fishing fisheries occupied the largest share at 90.1 percent,
which was followed by aquaculture (44.4 percent).
- One third of villages had crop clubs. As for waste disposal, separate collection occupied the largest share.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.