|Title||Final Results of the 2010 Economic Census|
● The number of establishments in 'Wholesale and Retail Trade' amounted to 877 thousand establishments, which occupied 26.1 percent. The number of workers in 'Manufacturing' amounted to 3,418 thousand persons, which occupied the largest share at 19.4 percent.
● The annual sales amounted to 4,332 trillion won in 2010. The operating expenses totaled 3,971 trillion won in 2010. The operating profits totaled 361 trillion won in 2010.
● The value of shipments for 'Manufacturing' amounted to 1,464,337 billion won. The value of shipments for 'Heavy and chemical industry' and 'Light industry' accounted for 84.5 percent and 15.5 percent, respectively.
● As for the value of shipments by item, diesel recorded the highest value of shipments. Rice cakes were produced by the highest number of establishments, which was followed by 'Engraving and cutting'.
● As for purchasing places of products, producers occupied the largest share, which was followed by wholesalers. As for selling places of products, general consumers occupied the largest share, which was followed by wholesalers.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.