|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in November 2021|
[ Economically active population and labor force participation rate ]
○ The economically active population marked 28.528 million persons in November, which grew 320 thousand persons or 1.1%
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.1% in November, up 0.3%p year-on-year.
[ Employed persons and employment to population ratio ]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27.795 million persons in November, which went up 553 thousand persons or 2.0%
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 61.5% in November, up 0.8%p year-on-year.
[ Unemployed persons and unemployment rate ]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 734 thousand people in November, which decreased 233 thousand persons or 24.1%
○ The unemployment rate marked 2.6% in November, down 0.8%p year-on-year.
[ Economically inactive population ]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16.653 million people in November, decreasing 23 thousand persons or 0.1% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.