|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in December 2021|
[ Economically active population and labor force participation rate ]
○ The economically active population marked 28.278 million persons in December, which grew 617 thousand persons or 2.2%
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 62.6% in December, up 1.0%p year-on-year.
[ Employed persons and employment to population ratio ]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27.298 million persons in December, which went up 773 thousand persons or 2.9%
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 60.4% in December, up 1.3%p year-on-year.
[ Unemployed persons and unemployment rate ]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 979 thousand people in December, which decreased 156 thousand persons or 13.8%
○ The unemployment rate marked 3.5% in December, down 0.6%p year-on-year.
[ Economically inactive population ]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16.929 million people in December, decreasing 327 thousand persons or 1.9%
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.