|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in October 2022|
[ Economically active population and labor force participation rate ]
○ The economically active population marked 29.110 million persons in October, which grew 582 thousand persons or 2.0% year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 64.3% in October, up 1.1%p year-on-year.
[ Employed persons and employment to population ratio ]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 28.418 million persons in October, which went up 677 thousand persons or 2.4% year-on-year.
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 62.7% in October, up 1.3%p year-on-year.
[ Unemployed persons and unemployment rate ]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 692 thousand people in October, which decreased 95 thousand persons or 12.1%
○ The unemployment rate marked 2.4% in October, down 0.4%p year-on-year.
[ Economically inactive population ]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16.192 million people in October, decreasing 428 thousand persons or 2.6% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.