|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in February 2018|
[ Economically active population and labor force participation rate ]
○ The economically active population marked 27,348 thousand in February, which grew 27 thousand persons or
0.1 percent year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 62.0 percent in February, down 0.4%p year-on-year.
[ Employed persons and employment-population ratio ]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 26,083 thousand persons in February, which went up 104 thousand persons
or 0.4 percent year-on-year.
○ The employment-population ratio recorded 59.2 percent in February, down 0.1%p year-on-year.
[ Unemployed persons and unemployment rate ]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,265 thousand people in February, which decreased 76 thousand persons
or 5.7 percent year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.6 percent in February, down 0.3%p year-on-year.
[ Economically inactive population ]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,744 thousand people in February, increasing 247 thousand persons
or 1.5 percent year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.