|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in December 2017|
[ Economically active population and labor force participation rate ]
○ The economically active population marked 27,336 thousand in December, which grew 301 thousand persons
or 1.1 percent year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 62.3 percent in December, up 0.2%p year-on-year.
[ Employed persons and employment-population ratio ]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 26,421 thousand persons in December, which went up 253 thousand persons
or 1.0 percent year-on-year.
○ The employment-population ratio recorded 60.2 percent in December, up 0.1%p year-on-year.
[ Unemployed persons and unemployment rate ]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 915 thousand people in December, which increased 48 thousand persons
or 5.5 percent year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 3.3 percent in December, up 0.1%p year-on-year.
[ Economically inactive population ]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,528 thousand people in December, increasing 2 thousand persons
or 0.0 percent year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.