|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in February 2019|
[ Economically active population and labor force participation rate ]
○ The economically active population marked 27,649 thousand in February, which grew 300 thousand persons
or 1.1 percent year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 62.3 percent in February, up 0.3%p year-on-year.
[ Employed persons and employment-population ratio ]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 26,346 thousand persons in February, which went up 263 thousand persons
or 1.0 percent year-on-year.
○ The employment-population ratio recorded 59.4 percent in February, up 0.2%p year-on-year.
[ Unemployed persons and unemployment rate ]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,303 thousand people in February, which increased 38 thousand persons
or 3.0 percent year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.7 percent in February, up 0.1%p year-on-year.
[ Economically inactive population ]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,734 thousand people in February, decreasing 11 thousand persons
or 0.1 percent year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.