|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in March 2019|
[ Economically active population and labor force participation rate ]
○ The economically active population marked 28,002 thousand in March, which grew 190 thousand persons or 0.7 percent
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.1 percent in March, remaining the same year-on-year.
[ Employed persons and employment-population ratio ]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 26,805 thousand persons in March, which went up 250 thousand persons or
0.9 percent year-on-year.
○ The employment-population ratio recorded 60.4 percent in March, up 0.2%p year-on-year.
[ Unemployed persons and unemployment rate ]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,197 thousand people in March, which decreased 60 thousand persons or
4.8 percent year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.3 percent in March, down 0.2%p year-on-year.
[ Economically inactive population ]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,408 thousand people in March, increasing 119 thousand persons or
0.7 percent year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.