|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in April 2019|
[ Economically active population and labor force participation rate ]
○ The economically active population marked 28,284 thousand in April, which grew 255 thousand persons or 0.9 percent
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.6 percent in April, up 0.1%p year-on-year.
[ Employed persons and employment-population ratio ]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27,038 thousand persons in April, which went up 171 thousand persons or
0.6 percent year-on-year.
○ The employment-population ratio recorded 60.8 percent in April, down 0.1%p year-on-year.
[ Unemployed persons and unemployment rate ]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,245 thousand people in April, which increased 84 thousand persons or
7.2 percent year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.4 percent in April, up 0.3%p year-on-year.
[ Economically inactive population ]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,160 thousand people in April, increasing 67 thousand persons or
0.4 percent year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.