|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in June 2019|
[ Economically active population and labor force participation rate ]
○ The economically active population marked 28,545 thousand in June, which grew 384 thousand persons or 1.4 percent
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 64.2 percent in June, up 0.4%p year-on-year.
[ Employed persons and employment-population ratio ]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27,408 thousand persons in June, which went up 281 thousand persons or
1.0 percent year-on-year.
○ The employment-population ratio recorded 61.6 percent in June, up 0.2%p year-on-year.
[ Unemployed persons and unemployment rate ]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,137 thousand people in June, which increased 103 thousand persons or
10.0 percent year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.0 percent in June, up 0.3%p year-on-year.
[ Economically inactive population ]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 15,951 thousand people in June, decreasing 50 thousand persons or
0.3 percent year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.