|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in September 2019|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 28,288 thousand in September, which grew 208 thousand persons or
0.7 percent year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.5 percent in September, remaining the same year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment-population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27,404 thousand persons in September, which went up 348 thousand persons
or 1.3 percent year-on-year.
○ The employment-population ratio recorded 61.5 percent in September, up 0.3%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 884 thousand people in September, which decreased 140 thousand persons
or 13.7 percent year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 3.1 percent in September, down 0.5%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,285 thousand people in September, increasing 127 thousand persons
or 0.8 percent year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.