|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in November 2019|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 28,380 thousand in November, which grew 288 thousand persons or
1.0 percent year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.6 percent in November, up 0.2%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment-population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27,515 thousand persons in November, which went up 331 thousand persons
or 1.2 percent year-on-year.
○ The employment-population ratio recorded 61.7 percent in November, up 0.3%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 866 thousand people in November, which decreased 43 thousand persons
or 4.7 percent year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 3.1 percent in November, down 0.1%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,245 thousand people in November, increasing 53 thousand persons or
0.3 percent year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.