|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in December 2019|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 28,095 thousand in December, which grew 513 thousand persons or
1.9 percent year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 62.9 percent in December, up 0.7%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment-population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27,154 thousand persons in December, which went up 516 thousand persons
or 1.9 percent year-on-year.
○ The employment-population ratio recorded 60.8 percent in December, up 0.7%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 942 thousand people in December, which decreased 3 thousand persons or
0.3 percent year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 3.4 percent in December, remaining the same year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,566 thousand people in December, decreasing 168 thousand persons
or 1.0 percent year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.