|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in May 2020|
○ The economically active population marked 28,209 thousand in May, which decreased 259 thousand persons or
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.0% in May, down 1.0%p year-on-year.
○ The number of employed persons totaled 26,930 thousand persons in May, which went down 392 thousand persons
or 1.4% year-on-year.
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 60.2% in May, down 1.3%p year-on-year.
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,278 thousand people in May, which increased 133 thousand persons
or 11.6% year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.5% in May, up 0.5%p year-on-year.
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,548 thousand people in May, increasing 555 thousand persons
or 3.5% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.