|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in June 2020|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 28,283 thousand in June, which decreased 262 thousand persons or 0.9% year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.2% in June, down 1.0%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment to population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27,055 thousand persons in June, which went down 352 thousand persons or 1.3%
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 60.4% in June, down 1.2%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,228 thousand people in June, which increased 91 thousand persons or 8.0% year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.3% in June, up 0.3%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,492 thousand people in June, increasing 542 thousand persons or 3.4% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.