|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in September 2020|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 28,012 thousand in September, which decreased 276 thousand persons or 1.0%
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 62.5% in September, down 1.0%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment to population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27,012 thousand persons in September, which went down 392 thousand persons or 1.4%
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 60.3% in September, down 1.2%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,000 thousand people in September, which increased 116 thousand persons or 13.1%
○ The unemployment rate marked 3.6% in September, up 0.5%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,817 thousand people in September, increasing 532 thousand persons or 3.3%
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.