|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in October 2020|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 28,116 thousand in October, which decreased 257 thousand persons or 0.9%
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 62.7% in October, down 0.9%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment to population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27,088 thousand persons in October, which went down 421 thousand persons or 1.5%
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 60.4% in October, down 1.3%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,028 thousand people in October, which increased 164 thousand persons or 19.0%
○ The unemployment rate marked 3.7% in October, up 0.7%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,736 thousand people in October, increasing 508 thousand persons or 3.1%
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.