|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in April 2021|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 28,361 thousand in April which grew 627 thousand persons or 2.3% year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.0% in April, up 1.0%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment to population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27,214 thousand persons in April, which went up 652 thousand persons or 2.5% year-on-year.
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 60.4% in April, up 1.0%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,147 thousand people in April, which decreased 25 thousand persons or 2.1%
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.0% in April, down 0.2%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,667 thousand people in April, decreasing 324 thousand persons or 1.9% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.