|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in September 2021|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 28.439 million persons in September which grew 427 thousand persons or 1.5%
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.0% in September, up 0.5%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment to population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27.683 million persons in September, which went up 671 thousand persons or 2.5%
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 61.3% in September, up 1.0%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 756 thousand people in September, which decreased 244 thousand persons or 24.4%
○ The unemployment rate marked 2.7% in September, down 0.9%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16.685 million people in September, decreasing 132 thousand persons or 0.8%
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.