|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in October 2021|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 28.528 million persons in October, which grew 412 thousand persons or 1.5% year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.2% in October, up 0.5%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment to population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27.741 million persons in October, which went up 652 thousand persons or 2.4% year-on-year.
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 61.4% in October, up 1.0%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 788 thousand people in October, which decreased 241 thousand persons or
○ The unemployment rate marked 2.8% in October, down 0.9%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16.620 million people in October, decreasing 116 thousand persons or 0.7% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.