|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in January 2022|
[ Economically active population and labor force participation rate ]
○ The economically active population marked 28.096 million persons in January, which grew 708 thousand persons or 2.6% year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 62.2% in January, up 1.3%p year-on-year.
[ Employed persons and employment to population ratio ]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 26.953 million persons in January, which went up 1,135 thousand persons or 4.4%
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 59.6% in January, up 2.2%p year-on-year.
[ Unemployed persons and unemployment rate ]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,143 thousand people in January, which decreased 427 thousand persons or 27.2%
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.1% in January, down 1.6%p year-on-year.
[ Economically inactive population ]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 17.104 million people in January, decreasing 476 thousand persons or 2.7% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.