|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in March 2022|
[Economically active population and labor force participation rate]
○ The economically active population marked 28.627 million persons in March, which grew 489 thousand persons or 1.7% year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.3% in March, up 0.8%p year-on-year.
[Employed persons and employment to population ratio]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27.754 million persons in March, which went up 831 thousand persons or 3.1% year-on-year.
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 61.4% in March, up 1.6%p year-on-year.
[Unemployed persons and unemployment rate]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 873 thousand people in March, which decreased 342 thousand persons or 28.2%
○ The unemployment rate marked 3.0% in March, down 1.3%p year-on-year.
[Economically inactive population]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16.592 million people in March, decreasing 277 thousand persons or 1.6% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.