|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in April 2022|
[Economically active population and labor force participation rate]
○ The economically active population marked 28.942 million persons in April, which grew 582 thousand persons or 2.1% year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 64.0% in April, up 1.0%p year-on-year.
[Employed persons and employment to population ratio]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 28.078 million persons in April, which went up 865 thousand persons or 3.2% year-on-year.
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 62.1% in April, up 1.7%p year-on-year.
[Unemployed persons and unemployment rate]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 864 thousand people in April, which decreased 283 thousand persons or 24.7%
○ The unemployment rate marked 3.0% in April, down 1.0%p year-on-year.
[Economically inactive population]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16.291 million people in April, decreasing 376 thousand persons or 2.3% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.