|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in June 2022|
[Economically active population and labor force participation rate]
○ The economically active population marked 29.366 million persons in June, which grew 636 thousand persons or 2.2% year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 64.9% in June, up 1.2%p year-on-year.
[Employed persons and employment to population ratio]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 28.478 million persons in June, which went up 841 thousand persons or 3.0% year-on-year.
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 62.9% in June, up 1.6%p year-on-year.
[Unemployed persons and unemployment rate]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 888 thousand people in June, which decreased 205 thousand persons or 18.7%
○ The unemployment rate marked 3.0% in June, down 0.8%p year-on-year.
[Economically inactive population]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 15.882 million people in June, decreasing 456 thousand persons or 2.8% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.