|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in September 2022|
[ Economically active population and labor force participation rate ]
○ The economically active population marked 29.093 million persons in September, which grew 654 thousand persons or 2.3%
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 64.2% in September, up 1.2%p year-on-year.
[ Employed persons and employment to population ratio ]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 28.389 million persons in September, which went up 707 thousand persons or 2.6%
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 62.7% in September, up 1.4%p year-on-year.
[ Unemployed persons and unemployment rate ]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 704 thousand people in September, which decreased 52 thousand persons or 6.9%
○ The unemployment rate marked 2.4% in September, down 0.3%p year-on-year.
[ Economically inactive population ]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16.191 million people in September, decreasing 495 thousand persons or 3.0%
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.