|Title||Supplementary Results of the Local Area Labour Force Survey in the First Half of 2021 (Married Women)|
[ Employed women ]
- The number of married employed women aged 15~54 who lived with children aged 17 or less was 2.606 million persons, which declined
by 66 thousand persons year-on-year.
- The employment-to-population ratio of married employed women aged 15~54 who lived with children aged 17 or less stood at 56.2%,
rising by 0.7%p year-on-year.
- The average employment hours of employed women living with children aged 17 or less marked 36.0 hours per week, rising by 3.6 hours
[ Career interrupted women ]
- Among married women aged 15~54, career interrupted women amounted to 1.448 million persons, falling by 57 thousand persons
- The largest share of career interrupted women quit their job due to 'Child care' (43.2%).
- The number of career interrupted women who lived with children aged 17 or less was 1.184 million persons, which dropped by
58 thousand persons year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.