|Title||Preliminary Results of 2019 Parental Leave Statistics|
- The number of parental leave users (based on the beginning date of parental leave) increased by 4.5% from 2018 to 159,153 persons in
- The number of parental leave users increased by 1.6 persons from 2018 to 22.8 persons per 100 live births in 2019.
- The number of parental leave entitlements was 105.4 persons per 100 live births in 2019, rising by 2.8 persons from 2018.
- 21.6% of the parental leave entitlements of live births in 2019 took parental leave in reality.
- The number of parents who took parental leave during the time that their child born in 2010 was from 0 to 8 years old was 19.6 persons
per 100 live births in 2010.
- Based on the date of child birth in 2019, employed mothers occupied 41.7% of the total mothers. This share went down by 10.1%p
compared to 360 days before the date of child birth.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.