|Title||2014 Statistics of Individual House Ownership Based on Administrative Data|
- As of November 1st, 2014, the total number of houses was 15,921 thousand units. Among them, the number of houses
that individuals owned was 13,672 thousand units in 2014, which increased by 242 thousand units from 2013.
- The number of individuals who owned houses was 12,650 thousand persons in 2014, which increased by
252 thousand persons from 2013.
- The number of houses that one individual owned was 12,335 thousand units, which occupied 90.2 percent of the total
individual house ownership (13,672 thousand units).
- The number of individuals who owned 2 houses or more was 1,721 thousand persons, which occupied 13.6 percent of the
total house owners.
- Based on the location of houses, Ulsan recorded the highest share of residents (92.9%) who owned houses in the same
metropolitan city or province as their residence. In the meantime, Sejong recorded the lowest share of residents (63.4%)
who owned houses in the same metropolitan city or province as their residence.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.