|Title||Internal Migration in 2014|
- The number of internal migrants was 7,630 thousand persons in 2014, which rose by 2.9 percent
(217 thousand persons) from 2013.
- Sejong (24.2%, 33 thousand) and Jeju (1.9%, 11 thousand) showed a plus net migration rate.
Seoul (-0.9%, 88 thousand) showed a minus net migration rate.
- Jungbu Area marked a plus net migration of 39 thousand persons. Capital Area marked a minus net migration
of 21 thousand persons.
- A plus net migration for Sejong and Jeju was mainly caused by an occupation. A minus net migration
for Seoul was mainly caused by a house.
- As for net migration by Si, Gun & Gu, Gangseo-gu, Busan (12.6 percent) recorded the highest figure, which was
followed by Gijang-gun, Busan (8.0 percent) and Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi (7.9 percent).
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.