|Title||International Migration in 2010|
1. International Migrants and International Net Migration
○ The international net migration (entries - departures) marked 82 thousand persons, which recorded the highest figure after 2000.
2. International Migration by Sex and Age
○ The international migration for the age group in their twenties marked the highest net in-migration of 41 thousand persons. The international migration for the group aged 0 to 9 marked the net out-migration of 9 thousand persons.
3. International Migration of Koreans by Sex and Age
○ The number of international migrants in their twenties occupied the highest share (2 out of 5 migrants), which increased by 1.8 times from 2000.
4. International Migration of Foreigners by Sex and Age
○ The median age for entries of foreigners was 31.8 years. The sex ratio for foreigners stood at 114.3 persons.
5. International Net Migration of Foreigners by Nationality
○ As for the international net in-migration, China marked the highest figure of 64 thousand persons, followed by Vietnam (13 thousand persons) and the U.S.A (6 thousand persons).
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.