|Title||Results of the 2010 Population and Housing Census (Residential Status, Information & Telecommunication Equipment and Transportation Means)|
Ⅰ. Residential Status
- The average number of persons per room was 0.7 person in 2010, down 0.1 person from 0.8 person in 2005.
- Households having all necessary housing facilities* accounted for 93.0 percent, while households that don't have one of housing facilities or more accounted for 7.0 percent.
- Gas boilers occupied the largest share of heating facilities at 59.5 percent in 2010, up 8.9%p from 50.6 percent in 2005.
- In 2010, households using water services occupied 80.1 percent of the total households, up 9.4%p from 70.7 percent in 2000.
- The average rent amounted to 80,240 thousand won in 2010, which increased by 29,150 thousand won from 51,090 thousand won in 2005.
- The average duration of residence was 7.9 years in 2010, up 0.2 year from 7.7 years in 2005.
Ⅱ. Information & Telecommunication Equipment
- Households that have one piece of information and telecommunication equipment or more occupied 99.5 percent.
Ⅲ. Transportation means
- Households that have transportation means (e.g. car) amounted to 12,074 thousand households, which occupied 69.6 percent
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.