|Title||2013 Sejong City Special Census Results|
- Population and Housing
* As of November 1st, 2013, the population of Sejong City was 117 thousand persons. The number of households
was 45 thousand households. The number of housing units was 40 thousand units.
* Compared to 2010, people in their fifties or less showed an increase and this represents the age structure of
population becomes younger.
* As for migration from other metropolitan cities or provinces, migrants from Gyeonggi occupied the largest share,
which was followed by Daejeon, Seoul and Chungnam.
* As for households by the number of household members, one-person households occupied the largest share.
As for households by type of living quarters, households residing in apartments occupied the largest share.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
* As of December 1st, 2013, the number of farm households was 6,673 households. The number of forest
households was 293 households.
* As for farm households by type of farming, 'Paddy field' households occupied the largest share of 48.8 percent,
which was followed by 'Fruits' households (15.7%), 'Food crops' households (11.4%) and 'Vegetables &
wild edible greens' (9.9%).
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.