- As of November 1st, 2010, the population of South Korea was 48,580 thousand persons. The population density was 486 persons per km2.
- The population of Capital Area amounted to 23,840 thousand persons, which occupied 49.1 percent.
- The population aged 65 or more recorded 5,420 thousand people, which occupied 11.3 percent. All the cities and provinces became an aging society.
- The average education years for the population aged 30 or more was 11.4 years.
- The share of single people in their thirties increased by 7.6%p from 2005.
- 63.9 percent of foreigners covered in the Census lived in Capital Area.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.