[Economically active population and labor force participation rate]
○ The economically active population marked 25,997 thousand in February, which grew 1,024 thousand persons
or 4.1 percent year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 61.4 percent in February, up 1.8%p year-on-year.
[Employed persons and employment-population ratio]
○ The number of employed persons totaled 24,819 thousand persons in February, which went up
835 thousand persons or 3.5 percent year-on-year.
○ The employment-population ratio recorded 58.6 percent in February, up 1.4%p year-on-year.
[Unemployed persons and unemployment rate]
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,178 thousand people in February, which increased
189 thousand persons or 19.1 percent year-on-year
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.5 percent in February, up 0.5%p year-on-year.
[Economically inactive population]
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,346 thousand people in February, decreasing
606 thousand persons or 3.6 percent year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.