< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 24,825 thousand in February, which grew 394 thousand persons or 1.6 percent year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 60.0 percent in February, up 0.2%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment-population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 23,783 thousand persons in February, which went up 447 thousand persons or 1.9 percent year-on-year.
○ The employment-population ratio recorded 57.5 percent in February, up 0.4%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,042 thousand people in February, which decreased 52 thousand persons or 4.8 percent year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.2 percent in February, down 0.3%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,544 thousand people in February, increasing 96 thousand persons or 0.6 percent year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.