||Monthly Online Shopping Survey|
|Type of statistics
||Designated and surveyed statistics |
||To provide basic data required for the establishment of government policies and management plans for enterprises by collecting data regarding the size and infrastructure of e-commerce through cyber shopping mall businesses and analyzing the trend of e-commerce transaction mainly between businesses and consumers.|
- Nov. 1999: Made plans for the production of E-commerce Statistics
- Aug. 2000: Approval for the statistical production (No. 10156)
- Mar. 2001: Released survey results (on a monthly basis)
- Feb. 2004: The survey was approved as a designated statistic.
- May 2008: The survey was approved as a sample survey. Data were released on a quarterly basis.
- Dec. 2008: The survey title was changed to the Cyber Shopping Survey.
- April. 2014. The survey title was changed to the Online Shopping Survey.