- Agricultural Production Cost Survey
- 1953: The Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, and the Bank of Korea jointly produced the Rural Area Survey.
- 1954: The Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry independently carried out the survey after dividing the Rural Area Survey into the Farm Household Economy Survey and the Agricultural Production Cost Survey.
- 1961~1998: Revised samples 7 times
- Dec. 1999: Changed the survey from a general statistic to a designated statistic
- Livestock Production Cost Survey
- 1978~1997: The former Livestock Cooperative Federation carried out a survey to use its results inside the Federation.
- 1994: Changed the survey to the government-level survey (Approval No. 11434)
- 1994~1995: Designed a sample (Statistical Research Institute of Seoul National University
- 7 kinds of 1,500 head (510 breeding cows, 219 beef cattle, 224 dairy cows, 212 breeding hogs, 131 hogs, 114 layers and 90 broilers)
- 1996~1997: Carried out a pilot survey
- 1998: Carried out the first survey
- May, 1999: Approved the survey as a designated statistic (Approval No. 11434)
- 2003~2007: The second sample revision (Statistical Research Center for Complex Systems of Seoul National University, 6 kinds of 1,400 head (excluding hogs)
- 2008: The third sample revision (Statistical Research Center for Complex Systems of Seoul National University, 7 kinds of 1,400 head (including beef cattle)). The Statistics Korea started taking responsibility of carrying out the Survey instead of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
- 2009: Jointly compiled the Farm Household Economy Survey and the Agricultural and Livestock Production Cost Survey
- Farm Household Economy Survey (Approval No. 10142)
- Agricultural and Livestock Production Cost Survey (Approval No. 10143)