Economically Active Population Survey in February 2023
- eaps2302.pdf (348.03KB) Download Preview
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 28.604 million persons in February, which grew 248 thousand persons or 0.9% year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.1% in February, up 0.4%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment to population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27.714 million persons in February, which went up 312 thousand persons or 1.1% year-on-year.
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 61.1% in February, up 0.5%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 890 thousand people in February, which decreased 64 thousand persons or 6.7% year-on-year.
○ The unemployment rate marked 3.1% in February, down 0.3%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16.751 million people in February, decreasing 106 thousand persons or 0.6% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.