Type of Statistics
- Designated statistics (Approval No. 101014)
- To provide basic data required for setting up policies by grasping the structure in
construction industry and status of industrial activities through the survey on the number
of employees, wages, sales, added values and construction records
- Among enterprises which fall into the category of 「F Construction」 according to the Korean
Standard Industrial Classification, those that are registered as construction-related
business and have conducted construction activities as their key or sub business in the
given year (the survey reference year)
Survey Unit and Target Population Size
- Survey unit: Enterprises (complete enumeration)
- Target population size: Approx. 79,000 enterprises
Survey Reference Period and Date
- Reference period: Jan. 1 ~ Dec. 31 of the previous year
- Reference date: Dec. 31 of the previous year
- The survey was conducted by Korea Development Bank between 1968~1970.
- Transferred the survey to the National Bureau of Statistics of the Economic Planning Board
- And in 1974 the first survey was conducted after a pilot survey was carried out.
- In 1985 the Statistics Korea, Construction Association of Korea and Korea Specializing
Construction Association jointly conducted the survey as a part of the integrated execution
of similar statistics survey in the construction area.
- In 1993 the Korea Electrical Contractors Association and the Korea Information and
Communications Contractors Association joined the joint survey.
- Started using data from associations and administrative data instead of regional statistics
offices from 2011.
Method of Publication and URL
- Press Releases, KOSIS (Korean Statistical Information Service) (https://kosis.kr) data
- Report on the Construction Survey
너비 1640px 이상
너비 1639px - 1180px
너비 768px - 1179px
너비 767px 이하