- Period : 5 years(2010~2014)
- Description : Comprehensive project to improve Mongolia statistical system
- Background and necessity
- Expand the influence of KOSTAT as a donor in the area of development/cooperation for the international community.
- Promote technology exchanges between Korea and Germany as well as Korea and Mongolia.
- Establish collaborative relationship among three countries
- Scope of the work
- Providing consulting and training services on IT infrastructure in the form of technical advice, expert and analytical support and practically oriented advice and abroad trainings and study visits.
Capacity Strengthening Project for Indonesia
- Period : Two to three years
- KOSTAT will be involved in supporting and consulting the BPS to manage it's information system using ICT and to develop a data warehouse.
- (The Trust Funds from Ministry of Strategy and Finance to World Bank)
- Process : Terms of Reference for cooperation between World Bank and KOSTAT is in the process of preparation.