Press Releases > Total
|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in March 2021|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 28,138 thousand in March which grew 349 thousand persons or 1.3% year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 62.5% in March, up 0.3%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment to population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 26,923 thousand persons in March, which went up 314 thousand persons or 1.2%
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 59.8% in March, up 0.3%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1,215 thousand people in March, which increased 36 thousand persons or 3.0%
○ The unemployment rate marked 4.3% in March, up 0.1%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16,869 thousand people in March, decreasing 54 thousand persons or 0.3% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.