Press Releases > Total
|Title||Characteristics of the Employed Persons by Industry and Occupation according to the Local Area Labour Force Survey in the Second Half of 2020|
- As for employed persons by industry group, 'Restaurants and mobile food service activities' showed the highest figure of
1.544 million persons, which was followed by ‘Growing of crops' (1.374 million persons).
- As for employed persons by industry division, ‘Retail trade, except motor vehicles and motorcycles’ marked the highest figure of
2.08 million persons, which was followed by ‘Food and beverage service activities’ (1.941 million persons).
- As for the share of employed persons by status of workers, regular workers occupied the highest share in ‘Manufacturing’ at 24.0%.
Non-wage workers occupied the highest share in ‘Agriculture, forestry and fishing’ at 21.8%.
- As for employed persons by occupation group, 'Business Administration and Office Clerks' recorded the highest figure of
2.261 million persons, which was followed by 'Store Sales Workers' (1.761 million persons).
- As for employed persons by occupation division, 'Administration and Accounting Related Occupations' recorded the highest figure of
3.89 million persons. This figure was followed by 'Store Sales and Rental Sales Occupations' (1.795 million persons).
- The share of wage workers earning 2 million won or more on a monthly average went up by 0.7%p compared to the second half of 2019.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.