Press Releases > Total
|Title||Economically Active Population Survey in June 2021|
< Economically active population and labor force participation rate >
○ The economically active population marked 28.730 million persons in June which grew 447 thousand persons or 1.6% year-on-year.
○ The labor force participation rate stood at 63.7% in June, up 0.5%p year-on-year.
< Employed persons and employment to population ratio >
○ The number of employed persons totaled 27.637 million persons in June, which went up 582 thousand persons or 2.2% year-on-year.
○ The employment to population ratio recorded 61.3% in June, up 0.9%p year-on-year.
< Unemployed persons and unemployment rate >
○ The number of unemployed persons totaled 1.093 million people in June, which decreased 136 thousand persons or 11.0%
○ The unemployment rate marked 3.8% in June, down 0.5%p year-on-year.
< Economically inactive population >
○ The economically inactive population totaled 16.339 million people in June, decreasing 154 thousand persons or 0.9% year-on-year.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.