|Title||Regional Income in 2011 (Preliminary)|
1. Gross Regional Domestic Product
○ The nationwide GRDP at the current price amounted to 1,243 trillion won in 2011, marking an increase of
70 trillion won (6.0 percent) from 2010.
○ The real GRDP rose by 3.0 percent from 2010 due to the favourable trend in 'Manufacturing', 'Wholesale and
Retail Trade' and 'Real Estate Activities and Renting & Leasing'.
○ Economic growth rates of 7 metropolitan cities and 9 provinces
2. Consumption and Investment
○ The final consumption expenditures of whole country at the current price rose by 49 trillion won (6.2 percent)
to 844 trillion won in 2011. The gross fixed capital formation grew by 10 trillion won (2.9 percent) to
339 trillion won in 2011.
○ The real private consumption marked an increasing trend in all the regions.
○ The real construction investment showed a slowdown in most regions, while the real equipment investment
showed an increasing trend in the majority of the regions.
3. Gross Regional Income and Personal Income
○ The gross regional income at the current price grew 73 trillion won (6.2 percent) to 1,247 trillion won in 2011.
○ The personal income of all regions at the current price rose by 55 trillion won (8.3 percent) to 720 trillion won
4. Major Indicators per Capita
○ As for Seoul and Ulsan, the GRDP per capita, gross regional income per capita, personal income per capita and
private consumption per capita were all higher than the nationwide average.
※ For more information, refer to the attached file.